Coast & Country Cottages is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us through the www.coastandcountry.co.uk website.
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, email, telephone and general contact details, preferences) to make an enquiry, receive marketing materials and brochures or to make a booking.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and email newsletters.
- Information you provide us for the purposes of online surveys/offers/promotions and competitions.
- Personal information you share as part of your user contribution to our website, for example customer testimonials.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website, including information relating to any bookings or purchases.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us to enable us to provide you with the information/service you require from us.
- We will not collect personal information from any user under the age of 16 years.
How we use your information:
The information will only be disclosed to our employees, suppliers and subcontractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Coast & Country Cottages will use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- service administration purposes - for reasons related to the service you have signed up for;
- to complete a booking or purchase you have made and all relating correspondence and transactions including financial;
- to deal with enquiries or complaints;
- for marketing purposes or to promote new properties / services, but only if you have expressly agreed to be contacted for these purposes.
- [On occasion we may contact you with marketing communications or for market research purposes relating to our business and / or carefully selected third parties].
To enhance the user's experience of the website and to customise the website wherever possibly to the user's interest
We will NOT share, sell or distribute you personal information to any third party for the purposes of direct marketing without your permission.
Your information is confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Information you have published, for example customer's comments on the comment section of the website, may be published and shared via the internet around the world.
Coast & Country Cottages is compliant toThe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), a set of requirements which ensure we process, store or transmit credit card information within a secure and safe environment.
You can also find further information on the SecurityMetrics website at www.securitymetrics.com and on the PCI SSC (PCI Security Standards Council) website at www.pcisecuritystandards.org .
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as necessary for the relevant service to be carried out or until you opt out of communication.
We will take all reasonable care and follow appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data/information we collect online in line with all data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Updating or changing your details:
Please advise us if any of your personal information needs to be updated.
Third Party Websites:
The Coast & Country Cottages website contains a small number of links to third party websites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website.
Coast & Country Cottages
* To receive a copy of the personal details we hold about you, we may charge a small administration fee.