- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite corner bath, hand held shower, basin, and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be a king-size on request) with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Smart TV, a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Private terrace with outdoor seating area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.3 miles
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Note: No children under the age of 12 permitted
- Bay Cottage is on site to the award winning Cary Arms and luxury Spa
- Note: Guest can access the on-site adult only spa for an additional cost of £25 per person, per day
Tucked away in an idyllic position within the beautiful village of Babbacombe, Bay Cottage is an arresting, white-washed holiday home offering the ultimate base for a relaxing retreat to the magnificent coast of Devon.
Boasting breath-taking views across the crystal-clear seas, this characterful cottage is sure to impress, whether travelling as two couples or a small family of four.
Spend your evenings cosied up in front of the traditional open fire that warms the sitting room, delighting in a delicious glass of red whilst chatting with friends, whilst the impressive Smart TV plays happily in the background.
Continue across to the stunning blue kitchen and prepare a delicious summer snack for all to enjoy at the pretty oak dining table, or out on terrace whilst basking in the last of the days sunshine.
Return inside to the warm embrace of the snug, a wonderful space to unwind with a book as you relish in a moment of peace and quiet.
At the end of the evening, climb the staircase up to the first floor and discover a twin (can be made as a king size on request) with en-suite bathroom.
The King-size, room is on the middle floor again, offering a sumptuous corner bath in the en suite.
A light and airy shower room can also be found just a few steps away, another excellent spot to prepare for the day that lies ahead.
Make the most of precious time with loved ones in the many attractions available locally, the famous Model Village is nearby, avid walkers can discover Dartmoor National Park or a trip from Torquay to Dartmouth can be taken on the steam railway.
An unforgettable escape to Bay Cottage awaits you.
Note: This property can be booked with refs. 1068622 and 1069093, together sleeping 20 people.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
About the location
Torquay 1.5 miles; Exeter 21 miles.
Babbacombe is a tranquil village and is often known as the ‘Jewel in the crown of the English Riviera’ in Devon. The beach resort is a superb alternative to its bustling neighbour, Torquay, as you will find an array of things to do without the crowds of the people. Attractions include tennis, bowls, golf, putting and swimming, in addition to its picturesque gardens, the promenade and a wealth of shops, restaurants and cafés. A popular attraction includes the Babbacombe Model Village, which opened its doors in 1963 and today houses an indoor display, offering a superb attraction, all year round. Within 1.5 miles is the vibrant town of Torquay, boasting a bustling marina and sandy beach as well as a range of attractions. Babbacombe is a serene base for touring Devon.
Welcome hamper on arrival
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute