- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
“A M A Z I N G”
Wow! What a stunning property. We only stayed a night but all wished we could stay forever. The property is immaculately kitted out and has everything you need. With stunning views over the estuary and plenty of outdoor space you are spoilt for choice. ...
Wow! What a stunning property. We only stayed a night but all wished we could stay forever. The property is immaculately kitted out and has everything you need. With stunning views over the estuary and plenty of outdoor space you are spoilt for choice. We stayed in the main property and had a choice of 5 bedrooms which were all of a decent size, the master having a huge bathroom and access to the decking outside. As we were only here for a night we made sure we used the house as much as possible including the hot tub which our 2 year old thoroughly enjoyed. The property is pet friendly and our Beagle enjoyed exploring the garden and watching the seagulls swooping over head. The property is centrally located to the town and was just a 5 minute walk to the high street. Nicky the owner was very welcoming and advised us on where to eat and places to go. We hope to return and will stay longer next time
The Quillet is an outstanding property, perched on the Kingsbridge estuary with far reaching views towards Salcombe.
Bring your family and friends along to this spacious accommodation, boasting a stylish interior design and quality features to ensure a memorable stay in Devon.
Situated across the three floors are six elegantly styled bedrooms offering a flexible sleeping arrangement to suit your family.
On the ground floor you will find an inviting sitting room which houses a roaring woodburning stove, which is perfect for a relaxing evening in during those cold winter days.
Beyond here is the amply equipped kitchen boasting all the necessities you will need during a week long break, including a wine chiller and a coffee maker.
Venture down the staircase to the lower ground floor, where you will find an amply equipped gym, boasting weights, a rowing machine and a stepper.
Continuing to impress, the lower-ground-floor offers an additional living space, a king-size bedroom and a shower room which is perfect for a couple looking for some privacy from the rest of the group.
To the outside, you will find a decked balcony area where you can enjoy the wonderful views further before making the most of an outdoor bar area, the fire pit and the sunken hot tub.
If you don't feel like cooking one evening, venture into the centre of town, where you will find a selection of pubs and restaurants, offering menus to suit all tastes.
To keep you busy whilst staying here, explore miles of walks that the South Devon AONB has to offer, or enjoy a leisurely day at Salcombe where you can soak up the sun at North Sands.
The Quillet offers an outstanding getaway for a family gathering in Devon or for that special occasion where the ordinary simply won't do.
- Over three floors
- Six bedrooms; 1 x ground-floor family bedroom with double bed and single bed over, 1 x family bedroom with double bed and single over, 1 x ground-floor king-size bedroom with en-suite, with hand-held shower, bath, basin and WC, 1 x lower-ground-floor king-size double, 1 x king-size bedroom, 1 x double bedroom with en-suite, with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Lower-ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Lower-ground-floor open-plan living room with sitting area, dining area and kitchen area
- Lower-ground-floor gym
- Lower-ground-floor utility
- Underfloor central heating and woodburning stove
- Wine cooler, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, Combi microwave/oven, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, TV with Sky package, rowing machine, weights, gym mats and WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Miniature White Company shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Off-road parking for four cars
- Decked balcony area with seating, patio with dining area, fire-pit, sunken hot tub and outdoor bar
- One pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub within 0.2 mile and shop within 0.4 mile
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Salcombe 5 miles; Dartmouth 12 miles; Totnes 13 miles; Plymouth 20 miles.
The busy little town of Kingsbridge lies at the head of a marine estuary in the attractive South Hams area of South Devon. Kingsbridge is home to a range of lovely independent shops and coffee shops, as well as a local cinema and an award-winning pub. During the summer season there are river excursions to Salcombe to see the abundant wildlife in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), which also forms part of the South Devon Heritage Coast. Visitors can take a walk along the Kingsbridge Quay, wander through the narrow alleys off Fore Street or visit the Shambles, an Elizabethan market arcade. Around the South Hams area there are picturesque ports, such as Dartmouth and Salcombe, together with sandy beaches at Blackpool Sands near Stoke Fleming and the two sandy beaches at Thurlestone. There are a host of small attractive villages in South Hams offering interesting pubs, local farm produce shops and pretty rows of cottages, plus further afield the waterfront city of Plymouth is a vibrant centre housing the National Marine Aquarium, historic Barbican Quay and plenty of night life, including theatres, restaurants and bars.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute