We are delighted to announce that Oversteps House, Salcombe, has been named as one of the recipients of a 2016 VisitEngland ROSE (Recognition of Service Excellence) award! This prestigious award comes at the end of a very busy summer season at Oversteps House, a truly spectacular self-catering holiday property sleeping up to 16 in picturesque Salcombe.
Just one hundred of the very best VisitEngland quality assessed properties are given this award – recognising those that go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service. Oversteps House was nominated following its continued VisitEngland quality assessment of 5 Star Gold, consistently positive customer reviews and the additional touches provided by the owners and their holiday letting agency, Coast & Country Cottages, creating a special holiday experience for guests.
Set in an elevated position above South Sands, Oversteps House is located in an unrivalled location for a fabulous seaside break overlooking the beautiful sandy cove. Oversteps House boasts incredible views over the beach and out to sea from the main living and dining areas and has been luxuriously furnished to offer the highest level of accommodation.
When staying at Oversteps House, customers will receive:
- Pre-checks of the property to make sure that it is perfectly presented before the customers’ arrival
- A meet-and-greet with the caretaker upon arrival
- Information regarding local restaurants, maps and other things to do in the local area
- A complimentary Riverford Organic Farm’s Holiday Box which is complete with beautiful organic food and drink – a great way to start off the holiday
- A welcome pack for dogs which includes a dog bed, treats and bowl
- Many baby-friendly facilities such as a high chair, travel cot, stair gate, steriliser and children’s crockery and cutlery
- REN toiletries provided in each of the bathrooms
- The use of a private beach house, aptly named the Hobbit House, with sunloungers and a beer fridge and toilet facilities – perfect for family beach days
To book Oversteps House, please call us on 01548 843773 or click here.