XXX The competition is CLOSED XXX You can view the winner here Win a £1000 holiday and a Red...
We’re giving coast readers the chance to WIN a £200 Coast & Country Cottages holiday voucher in our coast competition 2021! From waterside apartments overlooking the Salcombe estuary, to large properties a stone’s throw from the South West Coast Path, we have the perfect self-catering holiday home for your next waterside break. To enter, simply scroll down and complete the short competition form.
If the past 12 months have taught us anything, it is to appreciate every moment we have to see family and friends… after all, time spent together is time well spent. So, what better way to ensure you make the most of these precious moments with loved ones, than by booking a getaway in South Devon for you to enjoy together.
Whether you’re looking to relax by the beach or ramble along the rugged coastline, browse our fabulous choice of holiday homes in the sailing paradise of Salcombe, the picturesque port of Dartmouth, or near the sandy beaches of Hope Cove and Thurlestone.
From walking retreats and dog-friendly getaways, to cottages near the beach and properties with hot tubs, our self-catering accommodation is suited to all holiday requirements. With bookings being taken not only for 2021, but also 2022, you can make your plans early and secure your dream staycation, giving you something wonderful to look forward to.
For your chance to WIN a £200 voucher towards a holiday in a Coast & Country Cottages self-catering property of your choice, simply complete the form below. The winner will be notified after 31st March 2021. Good luck! Please scroll down for full terms and conditions.
Did you see our feature in the February 2021 issue of coast magazine? Here are some of the fantastic self-catering holiday homes included in the feature…
The Sands, Salcombe, sleeps 10
A luxury dog-friendly holiday home providing uninterrupted sea and estuary views, this impressive house provides the ultimate accommodation for a seaside retreat. With plenty of privacy and outdoor space for lapping up the South Devon sunshine, not to mention a grand staircase, exquisite state-of-the-art kitchen and wonderful lounge area, this is a special retreat.
The Old Cider Barn, Hope Cove, sleeps 4
This impressive dog-friendly thatched property is an intriguing mix of contemporary and classic. Renovated to an excellent standard whilst maintaining features including exposed original stone walls and wooden shutters, this base for four is not to be missed. Hope Cove is within easy walking distance – complete with two sandy beaches and a handful of eateries.
Kings View, Dartmouth, sleeps 4
This duplex apartment sleeps four and is in the heart of Dartmouth, boasting 180-degree river views spanning from the historic Britannia Royal Naval College, across the River Dart to Kingswear, and around to Dartmouth Castle.
Terms & Conditions:
• These terms and conditions apply to the “Coast competition 2021” (“The Competition”) run by Coast & Country Cottages Ltd (“Coast & Country”) and, by claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
• The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of the Sykes Cottages family and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
• The Competition prize consists of a £200 Coast & Country Cottages holiday voucher.
• The winner will be contacted using the details you enter on the competition entry form, when we will arrange with you to send your competition vouchers via email or post.
• Methods of entry: Fill in the digital entry form at https://www.coastandcountry.co.uk/blog/coast2021.
• Coast & Country Cottages reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
• To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 00:01 01/12/2020 and 23:59 31/03/2021.
• The Competition opens at 00:01 01/12/2020 and 23:59 31/03/2021.
• The winner will be selected at random and contacted after 31/03/2021. The winner must claim and book by 31st December 2021.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Coast & Country Cottages’ decision on the winner is final.
• The winner must provide proof of identity upon request.
• Coast & Country Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
• Coast & Country Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
• Coast & Country Cottages reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
• The Competition prize is valid up until 31st December 2021. Any remaining balance on a gift voucher may no longer be used after the expiry of its validity period.
• The Competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
• By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.